Vietnamese, Lao PMs visit Star Telecom
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
|Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (L) shakes hands with his Lao counterpart Thongloun Sisoulith at the inaugural ceremony of the Star Telecom's new headquarters|
He urged Unitel to apply the 4.0 industrial revolution as the basis for future success.
Along with that, Star Telecom should further expand its participation in building smart cities and e-government if required by the Lao government, he said, adding that the company should continue to make important contributions to Laos’s development of science and technology.
He noted that Star Telecom would be the flagship in the two countries’ science and technology development cooperation, thereby contributing more and more to be special friendship and comprehensive cooperation between Vietnam and Laos.
PM Sisoulith expressed his joy and welcomed achievements in the business of Star Telecom for becoming one of the largest contributors to the budget and contributing positively to the socio-economic development of Laos.
He congratulated Star Telecom on its new headquarters, one of the most beautiful buildings in the country, and expressed his hope that the company would continue to achieve more in production and business in the future.
The Unitel Building (Star Telecom headquarters) is located on the main road in the centre of Vientiane, with 11 floors. Construction started in May 2015 with total investment of about US$12 million.
According to Cao Anh Son, CEO of Star Telecom, in nine years of business, Unitel has become the leading telecom operator in Laos for seven consecutive years with 2.8 million customers, accounting for 52 percent of the market share.
It has the largest network infrastructure with 6,000 2G/3G/4G stations, covering 95 percent of the country.
Star Telecom had also been entrusted by the Lao Government to deploy key e-government systems for the country such as coordinating with the Ministry of Posts and Telematics for a Lao font system, the Ministry of Education and Sports for an online learning and examination portal and the Ministry of Civil Affairs for a citizen administration system,
“In the future, Unitel is committed to continue to improve its products and services to maintain the leading position and at the same time, pioneer the implementation of the 4.0 industrial revolution in finance and banking solutions, e-commerce, digital content stores on health, education and entertainment to continue contributing to country building,” Son said.
- Vietnam, China Party leaders exchange New Year greetings
- HCM City leader thanks US veterans for boosting ties with Vietnam
- Cambodia’s friendship order to Vietnamese individuals, organisations
- HCM City, Netherlands boost cooperation in flood prevention
- VUFO leader receives Argentine cultural official
- Defence minister receives Chinese ambassador
- NA leaders hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Chinese Ambassador says goodbye to State leader
- Vietnam attends ADMM Retreat in Singapore
- Vietnam backs establishment of resilient, innovative ASEAN
- Lao media highlight Vietnam-Laos intergovernmental meeting’s outcomes
- Government leader hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam, China review bilateral ties
- Get-together marks 45 years of Vietnam-Australia ties
- Vietnam NA presents gift to Cambodian Senate
- Hanoi hopes to further ties with Mozambique
- Singapore vows to back Vietnam in transforming industries
- Vietnam’s senior officer meets defence ministers of Singapore, China
- Vietnam attends ASEAN meetings in Singapore
- Vietnam places priority on time-honoured friendship with Laos
- Congratulation to new Nepalese Prime Minister
- Thailand, Vietnam look to stronger defence-security cooperation
- ASEAN diplomats offer New Year greetings to Vietnam
- President receives outgoing Mozambican Ambassador
- Equatorial Guinea keen on expanding ties with Vietnam
- International support important to Vietnam’s development
- Congratulation to Bangladesh on founding anniversary of diplomatic ties
- Vietnam’s Friendship Order bestowed upon Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam aspires to bolster stronger cooperation with France
- President offers sympathy over Russian plane accident
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- NA Chairwoman pledges further ties with Myanmar
- Vietnam and Myanmar military leaders meet in Hanoi
- Hungary’s National Day marked in Ho Chi Minh City
- Deputy PM hopes for stronger Vietnam-Nepal cooperation
- Vietnam, Israel optimise cooperation potential
- Vietnam, Cuba share legislative experience
- HCM City, US locality deepen relations
- Singapore Prime Minister to visit Vietnam
- Israeli President’s Vietnam visit to cement bilateral ties
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP