Vietnamese, Lao PMs attend training centre’s inaugural ceremony
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
The centre is a symbol of science and technology cooperation between Vietnam and Laos as it was built by the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology following the 35th meeting of the Inter-governmental Committee on Economic, Cultural, Educational, Scientific and Technological Cooperation between Vietnam and Laos in Vietnam’s Vinh Phuc province on December 19, 2012.
The Ministry of Science and Technology of Vietnam and Laos worked closely and launched construction of the centre in September 2015 and made the final touches on the work in December 2017.
Built at the cost of over VND98 billion from the Vietnamese Government’s ODA source, the centre is capable of training 600-800 scientific managerial officials a year and is a working place of a 70-member staff.
In 2012-2017, 308 Lao officials received short-term and long-term training in Vietnam and the figure is modest compared with Laos’s demands and orientations to develop a strong contingent of scientific and technological officials.
Therefore, the centre will help the Lao Ministry of Science and Technology meet the development goals and tasks assigned by the Lao Party and Government to make use of science and technology as a main driver of the national socio-economic growth.
Addressing the event, Minister of Science and Technology of Vietnam Chu Ngoc Anh expressed his hope that the Lao Ministry of Science and Technology will continue working closely with the Vietnamese counterpart on the centre’s operation.
Lao Minister of Science and Technology Boviengkham Vongdara showed his profound gratitude to the Party, State and Government of Vietnam for their assistance and support to the Lao people. He also thanked the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology for its wholehearted assistance to the Lao counterpart.
The centre’s first course will be on creative renovation for 50 managerial officials from the Lao Ministry of Science and Technology, other ministries and sectors and businesses.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc is in Laos for the 40th meeting of the Vietnam-Laos Inter-government Committee to which he is the co-chair.
- NA leaders hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Chinese Ambassador says goodbye to State leader
- Vietnam attends ADMM Retreat in Singapore
- Vietnam backs establishment of resilient, innovative ASEAN
- Lao media highlight Vietnam-Laos intergovernmental meeting’s outcomes
- Government leader hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam, China review bilateral ties
- Get-together marks 45 years of Vietnam-Australia ties
- Vietnam NA presents gift to Cambodian Senate
- Hanoi hopes to further ties with Mozambique
- Singapore vows to back Vietnam in transforming industries
- Vietnam’s senior officer meets defence ministers of Singapore, China
- Vietnam attends ASEAN meetings in Singapore
- Vietnam places priority on time-honoured friendship with Laos
- Vietnam active at conference of Asian Political Parties in Iran
- Vietnamese, Lao PMs visit Star Telecom
- Lao officials honoured for contributions to bilateral ties
- Vietnamese, Lao government offices boost ties
- PM Phuc arrives in Laos for government committee meeting
- Vietnam builds bridges with two US states
- Congratulation to Bangladesh on founding anniversary of diplomatic ties
- Vietnam’s Friendship Order bestowed upon Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam aspires to bolster stronger cooperation with France
- President offers sympathy over Russian plane accident
- Congratulations to Cyprus President
- Lao ambassador congratulates CPV on founding anniversary
- Vice President meets CEO of Operation Smile
- Party leader welcomes outgoing Chinese ambassador
- Vietnam, China Party leaders exchange New Year greetings
- HCM City leader thanks US veterans for boosting ties with Vietnam
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- NA Chairwoman pledges further ties with Myanmar
- Vietnam and Myanmar military leaders meet in Hanoi
- Deputy PM hopes for stronger Vietnam-Nepal cooperation
- Hungary’s National Day marked in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam, Israel optimise cooperation potential
- Vietnam, Cuba share legislative experience
- HCM City, US locality deepen relations
- Singapore Prime Minister to visit Vietnam
- Israeli President’s Vietnam visit to cement bilateral ties
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP