Vietnam builds bridges with two US states
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
Congressman Ted Yoho expressed his delight at the impressive developments in Vietnam-US relations recently, as evidenced by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s visit to the US in May, 2017 and US President Donald Trump’s Vietnam visit in November, 2017. Such occasions have yielded important results which have been an impetus behind the advancement of the comprehensive partnership between the two countries in the new period.
He recalled the deep impression the country made during his visit to Vietnam last October, especially Vietnam’s dynamics, the beauty of its land and the hospitality of its people, saying that the US, particularly Florida and Vietnam have a great potential for enhancing cooperation in the areas of hi-tech, manufacturing industry, clean energy, agriculture, and education.
While visiting Florida businesses, research institutes, and universities, the Ambassador gave presentations on the development of bilateral relations, and Vietnam’s potential and current strengths, emphasizing that Vietnamese representative agencies in the US serve as a bridge for Floridian businesses to study and promote trade and investment activities in Vietnam. He expressed his hope that bilateral trade will continue to thrive in the future. At present, Vietnam is the ninth largest trade partner of Florida with a value of nearly US$2 billion.
|Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson (L)|
In Arkansas, Ambassador Vinh met State Governor Asa Hutchinson, held a round-table discussion with Arkansas businesses, and visited the headquarters of the Murphy Oil Corporation, and Vinh Long Arkansas Ltd Company – the first Vietnamese business to begin operations in the state.
Governor Asa Hutchinson spoke highly of the Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership and expressed a desire for his state and Vietnam to further strengthen cooperation, particularly in investment and business. He welcomed the presence of Vinh Long Company, the first Vietnamese business to invest in Arkansas and affirmed that he was willing to support the business in overcoming any initial difficulties so that it may develop and invest in Arkansas for the long-run.
Ambassador Vinh in turn asserted that Vietnam will continue to promote ties with the US and seek new opportunities for cooperation with Arkansas which will be mutually beneficial. He asked the state authorities to facilitate the operations of Vietnamese businesses and support the Vietnamese community living and working there.
He offered Governor Hutchinson an invitation to visit Vietnam.
At a round-table discussion with the Arkansas business community, the ambassador briefed participants on Vietnam-US relations and the cooperation potential with Vietnam, and answered numerous questions regarding the economic potential, opportunities, and business environment in the Southeast Asian nation.
Arkansas businesses showed great interest in information about real estate, production, healthcare services, education, agriculture and renewable energy in Vietnam.
- NA leaders hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Chinese Ambassador says goodbye to State leader
- Vietnam attends ADMM Retreat in Singapore
- Vietnam backs establishment of resilient, innovative ASEAN
- Lao media highlight Vietnam-Laos intergovernmental meeting’s outcomes
- Government leader hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam, China review bilateral ties
- Get-together marks 45 years of Vietnam-Australia ties
- Vietnam NA presents gift to Cambodian Senate
- Hanoi hopes to further ties with Mozambique
- Singapore vows to back Vietnam in transforming industries
- Vietnam’s senior officer meets defence ministers of Singapore, China
- Vietnam attends ASEAN meetings in Singapore
- Vietnam places priority on time-honoured friendship with Laos
- Vietnam active at conference of Asian Political Parties in Iran
- Vietnamese, Lao PMs visit Star Telecom
- Lao officials honoured for contributions to bilateral ties
- Vietnamese, Lao government offices boost ties
- Vietnamese, Lao PMs attend training centre’s inaugural ceremony
- PM Phuc arrives in Laos for government committee meeting
- Congratulation to Bangladesh on founding anniversary of diplomatic ties
- Vietnam’s Friendship Order bestowed upon Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam aspires to bolster stronger cooperation with France
- President offers sympathy over Russian plane accident
- Congratulations to Cyprus President
- Lao ambassador congratulates CPV on founding anniversary
- Vice President meets CEO of Operation Smile
- Party leader welcomes outgoing Chinese ambassador
- Vietnam, China Party leaders exchange New Year greetings
- HCM City leader thanks US veterans for boosting ties with Vietnam
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- NA Chairwoman pledges further ties with Myanmar
- Vietnam and Myanmar military leaders meet in Hanoi
- Deputy PM hopes for stronger Vietnam-Nepal cooperation
- Hungary’s National Day marked in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam, Israel optimise cooperation potential
- Vietnam, Cuba share legislative experience
- HCM City, US locality deepen relations
- Singapore Prime Minister to visit Vietnam
- Israeli President’s Vietnam visit to cement bilateral ties
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP