Vietnam backs establishment of resilient, innovative ASEAN
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
He affirmed that Vietnam will work closely with other bloc member nations to ensure the success of ASEAN 2018.
|Heads of delegation to ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Retreat|
The diplomat said regional self-reliance should be promoted in all aspects, both politically and economically, to create a momentum for ASEAN to push ahead with a new development period.
Additionally, the association needs to highly appreciate fundamental principles to strengthen solidarity and unification, especially seeking a common voice in regional matters of mutual concerns and benefits.
While mentioning ASEAN external relations, Minh proposed ASEN build a balanced and effective approach to extra-bloc relations. It is necessary to improve the operational efficiency of mechanisms and forums set up by ASEAN as tools to maintain its central role in the region.
He suggested member countries stand firm with ASEAN viewpoints about regional and international issues of mutual concerns, including those on the East Sea issue.
The ASEAN member states should be fully aware of peace, stability, security and safety of aviation and navigation in the East Sea as well as reiterate commitments to resolving disputes via peaceful means and in line with international law, including the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea 1982 (UNCLOS), he said.
During the process of building the Code of Conduct in the East Sea (COC), countries need to implement fully the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the Ease Sea (DOC) and speed up measures to reinforce trust, Minh said.
He hoped ASEAN and China will have more practical exchanges to reach an effective and binding COC, making significant contributions to promoting peace and stability in the region.
During the AMM Retreat, ministers reviewed the implementation of the outcomes of the 31st ASEAN Summit in Manila in November 2017 and defined cooperation priorities in 2018.
They agreed to build an ASEAN of resilience and innovation, stressing that increasing all-faceted self-reliance of the region in politics-security and economics-trade aims to strengthen solidarity and the central role of ASEAN.
Concluding the AMM Retreat, the host Singapore as Chairman of ASEAN 2018 issued a joint press statement on the outcomes of the meeting.
- Cambodia’s friendship order to Vietnamese individuals, organisations
- HCM City, Netherlands boost cooperation in flood prevention
- VUFO leader receives Argentine cultural official
- Defence minister receives Chinese ambassador
- NA leaders hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Chinese Ambassador says goodbye to State leader
- Vietnam attends ADMM Retreat in Singapore
- Lao media highlight Vietnam-Laos intergovernmental meeting’s outcomes
- Government leader hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam, China review bilateral ties
- Get-together marks 45 years of Vietnam-Australia ties
- Vietnam NA presents gift to Cambodian Senate
- Hanoi hopes to further ties with Mozambique
- Singapore vows to back Vietnam in transforming industries
- Vietnam’s senior officer meets defence ministers of Singapore, China
- Vietnam attends ASEAN meetings in Singapore
- Vietnam places priority on time-honoured friendship with Laos
- Vietnam active at conference of Asian Political Parties in Iran
- Vietnamese, Lao PMs visit Star Telecom
- Lao officials honoured for contributions to bilateral ties
- ASEAN diplomats offer New Year greetings to Vietnam
- President receives outgoing Mozambican Ambassador
- Equatorial Guinea keen on expanding ties with Vietnam
- International support important to Vietnam’s development
- Congratulation to Bangladesh on founding anniversary of diplomatic ties
- Vietnam’s Friendship Order bestowed upon Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam aspires to bolster stronger cooperation with France
- President offers sympathy over Russian plane accident
- Congratulations to Cyprus President
- Lao ambassador congratulates CPV on founding anniversary
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- NA Chairwoman pledges further ties with Myanmar
- Vietnam and Myanmar military leaders meet in Hanoi
- Hungary’s National Day marked in Ho Chi Minh City
- Deputy PM hopes for stronger Vietnam-Nepal cooperation
- Vietnam, Israel optimise cooperation potential
- Vietnam, Cuba share legislative experience
- HCM City, US locality deepen relations
- Singapore Prime Minister to visit Vietnam
- Israeli President’s Vietnam visit to cement bilateral ties
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP