Various activities mark Vietnamese New Year in Russia, Germany
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
The Vietnamese Embassy in Russia hosted a banquet at the Hanoi-Moscow multifunctional complex in Moscow on February 12. The event was attended by representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Economic Development, the Russia-Vietnam Friendship Association, the embassies of ASEAN countries in Russia and a number of Vietnamese people.
Addressing the banquet, Vietnamese Ambassador Ngo Duc Manh reviewed bilateral relations in 2017, affirming he would do his utmost to strengthen the links. He expressed his hope that Russian friends will continue contributing to the two countries’ partnership.
He also offered condolences to Russian people and bereaved families of the victims of the An-148 aircraft accident on February 11.
Appreciating the ambassador’s condolences, Director of the Russian Foreign Ministry’s Third Asian Department Ludmila Vorobyova lauded Vietnam, particularly its role in ASEAN, Asia and the world. She wished Vietnamese people happiness and more success in the New Year.
Also on February 12, Vietnamese people in Germany held a concert in celebration of Tet in Leipzig city. The event featured 19 performances by 12 Vietnamese arts clubs from across Germany.
Vietnamese Ambassador Doan Xuan Hung sent his best wishes to the expatriates as well as German people and foreign friends. He described 2017 as a successful year for Vietnam in terms of economy and diplomacy.
The diplomat recognised the activities of Vietnamese in the European nation, adding that he hopes they will enhance solidarity to help promote the two countries’ friendship and cooperation and build a prosperous Vietnamese community in Germany.
On February 11, an arts programme was also held by the Vietnamese Consulate General in Frankfurt am Main city. Consul General Nguyen Hong Linh said the event was a gift from artists from the homeland for expatriates.
Meanwhile, Tet celebrations were also held by the Vietnamese people associations in Berlin and Halle cities on February 10 and 11.
- Over 96 percent of workers in Da Nang return to work after Tet
- Swiss university holds seminar on Vietnam’s economy
- The students working through Tet
- VFF leader highly evaluates role of member organisations
- US$61.6 million spent to help disadvantaged people enjoy Tet
- Gov’t offices to trim 4,000 staff this year
- Vietnam works to stop illegal fishing
- Vietnamese students in Moscow celebrate Tet
- VN students need counseling: psychologists
- Hanoi sets up team to inspect apartments
- Ministry vows to improve management of festivals
- Vietnam beats US in new 4G speed survey, ranks second in SEA
- North Vietnam set for new cold spell
- Da Nang to roll out 6 new bus routes
- Quang Tri to set up biodiversity corridors
- Vietnamese bamboo species conserved in Dong Thap province
- 170 Vietnamese websites attacked during Lunar New Year
- Russia calls on Vietnam to participate in peace projects
- Vietnam targets to send 110,000 workers abroad
- ADB announces winners of instagram photo contest
- Made-in-Vietnam medicine use on the rise
- HCM City looks to IT for better administration
- Plenty of job openings in HCM City
- Dak Nong keeps wary eye on forests to prevent dry season fires
- Deputy PMs extend congratulations on Vietnamese Doctors’ Day
- Quang Tri teachers encourage pupils with lucky money to go to school
- Farmers struggle to treat pig waste
- Hospitals with financial autonomy need more funds
- Binh Duong: firms need over 20,000 labourers in early 2018
- Blood donation campaign opens in Hanoi
- President urges better public health care
- Vietnam, Laos youth unions forge stronger ties
- OceanBank case sent back for further investigation
- Teacher and retention recruitment crisis
- Giant dogs to take over Saigon flower street in celebration of Lunar New Year
- Hanoi pilots software to manage public car parks
- Jelly cubes pose choking risk in young children
- Conference gathers int’l scientists to address pollution
- Binh Dinh to spend VND392 billion on UXO clearance
- Binh Thuan cracks down on illegal sand mining
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP