Australia will cut 90% of import tariff lines in 2018 and 100% of them in 2020 under the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA)..
Australia will cut 90% of import tariff lines in 2018 and 100% of them in 2020 under the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA) roadmap, said the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT).
Export turnover of agro-forestry-aquatic products in February 2018 was estimated at US$2.6 billion, raising the total value in the first two months of 2018 to US$6.1 billion, up 30.2% against the same period last year.
Vietnam’s squid and octopus exports to the US reached US$9.7 million last year, up 94.7% from 2016, reported the Vietnam Association of Seafood Producers and Exporters (VASEP).
Vietnam’s export growth in 2018 is hoped to be 8-10% higher than in 2017, according to a plan set by the National Assembly and the Government.
After focusing on exporting large volumes of unprocessed goods for a long time, more and more Vietnamese companies are now turning to export of processed and value-added products and improving their quality to penetrate global markets.
VOV.VN - Economic expert Dr. Tran Du Lich has pointed out huge opportunities for Vietnamese exports to the US market, especially after Nutifood Vietnam, a private business, won a contract to export dairy products to the US, one of the world’s most demanding consumption markets.
Tra fish exports to the UK were worth US$45.7 million last year, an increase of 2.5% over the previous year, according to the Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers.
Vietnam plans to promote bilateral trade and investment links with strategic and important partner countries in the time ahead, towards fostering economic growth and expanding export markets.
VOV.VN - Agroforestry and seafood exports set a new trade record of US$36.37 billion in 2017, a rise of more than US$4 billion over the previous year and reaching setting new milestones in the process, however, last year also brought losses in the pig-farming industry and the EU’s issuance of a yellow card to Vietnamese seafood.
The cultivation sector aims to gross over US$21 billion in export turnover in 2018, representing a year-on-year rise of 2.2-2.3%, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
VOV.VN - Despite several obstacles, Vietnam’s exports met and surpassed the targets set by the National Assembly and Government in 2017. This year, exports will continue to grapple with challenges such as the volatile world economy, rising global supply, and sterner competition.
Vietnam has enjoyed robust signs in seafood shipments to the EU market in January after a tough time caused by the “yellow card” issued by the European Commission over the problem of illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing.
- Agro-forestry-fishery exports exceed US$6 bln in first two months
- Vietnam’s squid and octopus exports to US surge
- Vietnam’s export turnover to expand 8-10 pct in 2018
- Vietnamese exporters start to add value
- Avenues of opportunity for Vietnamese exports to US
- Exports of tra fish to UK increase
- Vietnam boosts trade ties with strategic partners
- Agriculture industry aims for US$40 billion export target
- Vietnam eyes US$21 billion in cultivation exports in 2018
- Numerous challenges facing Vietnam’s exports in 2018
- Bright prospects for steel firms despite challenges
- Japanese firm wants to join Vietnam’s tea industry
- Development fund offers financial aid to SMEs
- Annual packaging industry exhibition this month
- Long road ahead for entrepreneurs
- Second Vietnam motor show to be held in Hanoi
- Vietbuild 2017 kicks off in Hanoi
- Airlines face turbulent airport charge hikes in Vietnam
- Son La mangoes irradiated for export to Australia
- Energy labels made compulsory for certain equipment, vehicles
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP