US Ambassador to Vietnam Daniel J.Kritenbrink has affirmed that the US wants to strengthen defence cooperation with Vietnam, particularly in the settlement of post-war consequences to enhance mutual trust and understanding.
VOV.VN - Vietnam has made efforts to nurture the start-up ecosystem since the government defined 2016 as the “start-up nation year.” 2018 is considered pivotal in encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship.
VOV.VN - Border guards of the Central Highland Kon Tum province in coordination with the police of Attapeu province in Laos have arrested a 39-year old man for allegedly transporting 10,000 methamphetamine pills from Laos to Vietnam.
More than 400 contestants gathered for the first rowing race on the West Lake.
Australia will cut 90% of import tariff lines in 2018 and 100% of them in 2020 under the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA) roadmap, said the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT).
The Government and the State Securities Commission plan to carry out some key measures to develop the stock market in a rapid and effective but safe manner, Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung has said.
The central bank has required lenders to strictly comply with legal regulations on protecting and combating violations in the monetary and banking fields.
The real estate market is often full of grand visions of luxurious urban areas. However, industry experts say real opportunities often lie in the affordable segment that reaches more homebuyers.
Myanmar National Tele & Communications Co., Ltd. (Mytel), a joint venture between Viettel and its partners in Myanmar, will officially start supplying telecommunications services in the first quarter of this year with the expected strategy of focusing on rural and remote areas, Viettel’s proven formula at overseas markets.
Locals believe that the ritual will help them avoid unfortunate events in the new lunar year and only monks at pagodas can help them do so.
With 300,000 people, the Vietnamese people community in Australia has made significant contributions to the strong bond between the two countries, experts said.
On the tenth day of the first month of every lunar year, aka Caishen Day attributed to the sacred God of Wealth, domestic gold buyers stream to gold stores due to the common belief that great fortune would be bestowed upon whoever purchases gold on that day.
- 2018, pivotal year for start-up nation building
- Lao drug trafficker arrested
- On Hanoi's giant lake, amateurs stir up colorful boat race
- Reduced Australian tariff to boost exports
- Stock market targets safe growth
- Vietnamese lenders to take more security measures after banker steals $10 mln from customer
- Opportunities for newcomers
- Viettel to officially launch Mytel in first quarter
- Thousands block Hanoi's main street outside overcrowded pagoda to wish away bad luck
- Vietnamese expats contribute to thriving Vietnam-Australia ties
- Vietnam, US want to further defense partnership
- Japanese, Thai win Hoi An Int’l marathon
- Vietnam starts competing in Asian Winter Games
- Quang Binh tourism video clip released
- Is it a good time for Vietnam to raise value added tax?
- HCM City looks to turn landfills into leisure
- Fancy one of the world’s greatest food experiences? Try Hanoi
- President urges better public health care
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- Nam Em among top 50 Missosology Timeless Beauty 2016
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP