Starbucks to open in Da Nang this month
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
Starbucks aims to expand its operations this year to Da Nang, the third-largest city in the country. The new store will be at 56 Bach Dang Street in Hai Chau District.
“We have been asked many times when Starbucks will set foot outside HCM City and Hanoi, and now is the time,” said Patricia Marques, general manager of Starbucks Vietnam, who hinted at more exciting plans of the coffee chain for 2018.
Starbucks has completed five years in Vietnam on February 1. It opened its first shop in HCM City in February 2013 and currently runs 34 cafes in HCM City, Hanoi and Hai Phong.
To mark its five-year anniversary, Starbucks is offering special prices on its menu. Customers can buy any tall-sized beverage at VND50,000 at any Starbucks café across the country. A Starbucks Rewards member can get five times of STARS earned while making any purchase.
Earlier this year, Starbucks announced the return of the Starbucks Reserve® Da Lat coffee after it was first introduced in 2016.
Vietnam Da Lat coffee has a strong flavour, with a hint of sweetness, and is reminiscent of coffee flavours found in Central America.
“Vietnam Da Lat is a popular coffee and is versatile with many brewing methods. It’s great both as brewed coffee in the morning or as delicious espresso, and we are excited by its return,” Patricia said.
- Property market attractive to both eastern, western investors
- Vietnam - strongest gold jewellery market in 2017
- HCM City gets new speciality market
- FMCG forecasted to grow fast during Lunar New Year festivities
- Raging competition on e-commerce market promises to heat further up
- Natural cosmetics are vitalised
- Fuel price hike strains businesses
- Property transactions in Hanoi rise 13.8%
- Many Korean goods to be exempted from tax in Vietnam
- Market records more property sales in January
- As car imports slow, sales of domestically assembled cars go up
- Blockchain to change world real estate market
- Petrol prices remain unchanged ahead of Lunar New Year
- Land fever grips Khanh Hoa provinces
- Drug retail market expands with new players
- Local e-commerce market now a playing field for Chinese businesses
- Gas price down VND1,667 per kg in the south from February 1
- Vietnam's exports to US face tough time ahead
- Will Thaibev and other brewers remap Vietnam’s beer market?
- iPhone X orders weak globally, but strong in Vietnam
- Opportunities for newcomers
- Garment exports to China show impressive growth
- FMCG market shows positive growth
- Another vibrant year awaits Vietnam’s property market
- Increasing affluence drives Vietnamese cruise market
- Grab makes takeover bid for Uber’s SEA operations, including Vietnam: reports
- Ministry works to stabilise market following Tet
- RON 95 petrol price drops by VND400 per litre
- Price of cashew nuts surges high during Tet
- Vietnamese spend US$18m importing Tet flowers and plants
- EU – major importer of Vietnam bamboo, rattan, sedge products
- Ford to train more women employees in Asian market
- Catfish exports to US decline
- Dairy product companies push to lift milk price cap
- SOEs to divest from banks on positive market outlook
- Smart home gadgets fail to find a mass market
- Tra fish exports to Brazil up 17.2%
- Seafood exports up nearly 8% in first quarter
- Local business imports nearly 1,800 Australian cows
- US remains top export market of Vietnam
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP