US Ambassador to Vietnam Daniel J.Kritenbrink has affirmed that the US wants to strengthen defence cooperation with Vietnam, particularly in the settlement of post-war..
US Ambassador to Vietnam Daniel J.Kritenbrink has affirmed that the US wants to strengthen defence cooperation with Vietnam, particularly in the settlement of post-war consequences to enhance mutual trust and understanding.
VOV.VN - Vietnam has made efforts to nurture the start-up ecosystem since the government defined 2016 as the “start-up nation year.” 2018 is considered pivotal in encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship.
Myanmar National Tele & Communications Co., Ltd. (Mytel), a joint venture between Viettel and its partners in Myanmar, will officially start supplying telecommunications services in the first quarter of this year with the expected strategy of focusing on rural and remote areas, Viettel’s proven formula at overseas markets.
With 300,000 people, the Vietnamese people community in Australia has made significant contributions to the strong bond between the two countries, experts said.
On the tenth day of the first month of every lunar year, aka Caishen Day attributed to the sacred God of Wealth, domestic gold buyers stream to gold stores due to the common belief that great fortune would be bestowed upon whoever purchases gold on that day.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on February 23 sent a message of congratulation to the new Nepalese Prime Minister K. P. Sharma Oli.
The Party, Government, Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) and organisations must enhance their roles in protecting people who denounce and fight degradation, “self-evolution” and “self-transformation” among Party officials and members.
A Vietnamese delegation is taking part in the third Ministerial Conference on Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) in Mexico City, Mexico.
-Ho Chi Minh City will subsidise interests on bank loans by up to 100% to support individuals and organisations who help transform its agricultural sector.
VOV.VN - An Australian workgroup will visit Vietnam on February 26 - March 2 to do research on Vietnam’s shrimp production chain for export to the country, according to the Department of Animal Health under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
A slew of infrastructure works have begun or been speeded up across the country after Tet (the Lunar New Year) holiday.
The factory covers 12,500 square metres and has an investment of VND500 billion. It is designed to manufacture tractors with a capacity from 18HP-120HP, along with high-quality combine harvesters and other agricultural equipment.
- 2018, pivotal year for start-up nation building
- Viettel to officially launch Mytel in first quarter
- Vietnamese expats contribute to thriving Vietnam-Australia ties
- Gold sellers prepare for Caishen Day annual rush
- Congratulation to new Nepalese Prime Minister
- Protecting denouncers of Party members’ degradation a must
- Vietnam attends OECD ministerial conference on SMEs in Mexico
- HCM City to pay interest for hi-tech farms
- Australian businesses to research on Vietnam shrimp production chain
- Major infrastructure works begin in new year
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- Government to establish agency to manage State assets
- Remittances to HCM City hit US$3.3 billion
- Vinamilk eyes US$2.24 billion in revenue in 2017
- Japanese firms seek partners in Dong Nai province
- President requests absolute security for APEC 2017 events
- Agroviet 2017 to gather 300 firms
- Workshop spotlights sustainable seaweed cultivation
- Quang Ninh: cross-border trade flourishes
- MoIT: Production improves, trade unbalanced
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP