Petrol prices remain unchanged ahead of Lunar New Year
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance announced that the prices of E5 are not higher than VND18,672 per litre, and those of diesel 0.05S and kerosene should not be higher than VND15,959 per litre and VND14,560 per litre, respectively.
The changes took effect from 15:00 on February 3.
Meanwhile, the two ministries also decided to adjust the price stabilisation fund for E5 bio-fuel at VND1,141 per litre while the use of the fund for diesel was VND678 per litre.
The Ministries of Industry-Trade and Finance conducted a review of fuel prices every 15 days to adjust the prices in accordance with fluctuations on the world market.
The average global price of petrol products during the last 15 days to February 3 was at US$78.039 per barrel for RON 92 and US$81.978 for diesel.
The two ministries decided to maintain the petrol prices to support production of domestic firms prior and control inflation to 2018 Lunar New Year.
In 2017, petrol and oil prices were adjusted 24 times, including nine hikes and nine drops.
- As car imports slow, sales of domestically assembled cars go up
- Blockchain to change world real estate market
- Land fever grips Khanh Hoa provinces
- Drug retail market expands with new players
- Starbucks to open in Da Nang this month
- Local e-commerce market now a playing field for Chinese businesses
- Gas price down VND1,667 per kg in the south from February 1
- Vietnam's exports to US face tough time ahead
- Will Thaibev and other brewers remap Vietnam’s beer market?
- iPhone X orders weak globally, but strong in Vietnam
- Pre-Tet demand drives industrial production index up
- High rentals likely to push up Tet flower prices
- Price hikes in almost commodities fuel January’s CPI growth
- Netherlands – Vietnam’s fruitful export market in EU
- Vietnamese crazy about foreign brands
- Regional retailers run fast, Vietnamese inch forward
- Foreign cruise lines show growing appetite for Vietnam
- 2017 called the ‘year of milk tea’
- Petrol prices increase by over VND400 per litre
- Vietnam imports over US$2.82 billion of pharmaceuticals in 2017
- Trade counselors to talk with southern local government officials and businesses
- More than 100 shops open in Hanoi on the first day of Tet
- Supermarkets in HCM City gear up for Lunar New Year
- Vietnam spends US$5.4 million a day importing fruit pre-Tet
- Property market attractive to both eastern, western investors
- Vietnam - strongest gold jewellery market in 2017
- HCM City gets new speciality market
- FMCG forecasted to grow fast during Lunar New Year festivities
- Raging competition on e-commerce market promises to heat further up
- Natural cosmetics are vitalised
- EU – major importer of Vietnam bamboo, rattan, sedge products
- Ford to train more women employees in Asian market
- Dairy product companies push to lift milk price cap
- Catfish exports to US decline
- SOEs to divest from banks on positive market outlook
- Smart home gadgets fail to find a mass market
- Tra fish exports to Brazil up 17.2%
- Seafood exports up nearly 8% in first quarter
- Local business imports nearly 1,800 Australian cows
- US remains top export market of Vietnam
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP