Market records more property sales in January
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
|The domestic property market reported more sales in January compared to December 2017, according to the Ministry of Construction’s Housing and Property Market Management Department. (Photo cafef.vn)|
According to the Ministry of Construction’s Housing and Property Market Management Department, the capital city reported 1,650 transactions, an increase of 13.8% and the southern metropolis Ho Chi Minh City had 1,900, a rise of 8.6% over December’s figures.
In Hanoi, many housing projects have been completed and offered with attractive trade promotion programmes. The offerings are in the high- and mid-end segments and are located in convenient places. There are many kinds of area and payment methods can be flexible, the department said.
Some projects had many sales in January, including Season Avenue, Ha Dong; An Binh City-Bac Tu Liem; Sunshine Riverside Tay Ho and Romance Plaza, Ha Dong.
Average offered price of an apartment in January rose 0.14% against the December price, of which, the price surged 0.17% for high-end apartments, 0.05% for mid-end apartments and 0.56% for affordable apartments.
Price of house on land had an increase of 0.24% compared with December.
Liquidity on the HCM City property market also increased in January. High- and mid-end apartment segments reported many sales.
Customers paid attention to apartments having one or two bedrooms and price at about VND1 billion (US$44,000) per unit, but the supply was low.
Projects reporting many transactions included New City Thu Thiem, District 2; Saigon Intela-Binh Chanh District; and Melosa Garden, District 9.
Average selling price increased 0.24% for apartments and 0.81% for house and land.
The price declined 0.05% for high-end apartments, but rose 0.33% for mid-end apartments and 0.5% for affordable apartments.
The department said that by January 20, the value of the property inventory stood at VND25 trillion, a drop of 19% from the previous month.
The value of property inventory in January was VND5.27 trillion in Hanoi, VND19 billion lower than the value in December.
In HCM City, the property inventory was VND4.62 trillion, a fall of VND47 billion.
The department also had a report on development of resort property, the hot spot on the property market.
In the report, the Ministry of Construction appraised 71 "condotel" and "officetel" projects that have been built nationwide since 2015.
Meanwhile, provincial and municipal authorities have given licences to develop many more projects.
However, many difficulties have arisen over investment, construction, trading and management of operation for those projects, the department said.
Therefore, the ministry has proposed that the Prime Minister direct ministries to solve them.
- Property market attractive to both eastern, western investors
- Vietnam - strongest gold jewellery market in 2017
- HCM City gets new speciality market
- FMCG forecasted to grow fast during Lunar New Year festivities
- Raging competition on e-commerce market promises to heat further up
- Natural cosmetics are vitalised
- Fuel price hike strains businesses
- Property transactions in Hanoi rise 13.8%
- Many Korean goods to be exempted from tax in Vietnam
- As car imports slow, sales of domestically assembled cars go up
- Blockchain to change world real estate market
- Petrol prices remain unchanged ahead of Lunar New Year
- Land fever grips Khanh Hoa provinces
- Drug retail market expands with new players
- Starbucks to open in Da Nang this month
- Local e-commerce market now a playing field for Chinese businesses
- Gas price down VND1,667 per kg in the south from February 1
- Vietnam's exports to US face tough time ahead
- Will Thaibev and other brewers remap Vietnam’s beer market?
- iPhone X orders weak globally, but strong in Vietnam
- Opportunities for newcomers
- Garment exports to China show impressive growth
- FMCG market shows positive growth
- Another vibrant year awaits Vietnam’s property market
- Increasing affluence drives Vietnamese cruise market
- Grab makes takeover bid for Uber’s SEA operations, including Vietnam: reports
- Ministry works to stabilise market following Tet
- RON 95 petrol price drops by VND400 per litre
- Price of cashew nuts surges high during Tet
- Vietnamese spend US$18m importing Tet flowers and plants
- EU – major importer of Vietnam bamboo, rattan, sedge products
- Ford to train more women employees in Asian market
- Catfish exports to US decline
- Dairy product companies push to lift milk price cap
- SOEs to divest from banks on positive market outlook
- Smart home gadgets fail to find a mass market
- Tra fish exports to Brazil up 17.2%
- Seafood exports up nearly 8% in first quarter
- Local business imports nearly 1,800 Australian cows
- US remains top export market of Vietnam
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP