Lao media highlight Vietnam-Laos intergovernmental meeting’s outcomes
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
Major newspapers of Laos, including “Pathet Lao” (the nation of Laos), “Pasaxon” (People), “Laophatthana” (Laos development), Setthakit Kankha (economy-trade), and Vientiane Times, noted that at the meeting, co-chaired by Vietnamese PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc and his Lao counterpart Thongloun Sisoulith, the two sides lauded the cooperation outcomes between the two countries in 2017.
The papers mentioned the success of the Vietnam-Laos, Laos-Vietnam Friendship and Solidarity Year 2017, and the 13.6 percent growth of two-way trade, higher than the target of 10 percent.
In 2017, the two countries realized bilateral agreements efficiently, the leaders noted in the meeting, adding that affiliation in politics, external relations, defence, security, economy, culture, society, and people-to-people exchange was also expanded. Currently, Vietnam is hosting over 14,000 Lao students.
Vietnam is currently the third largest foreign investor in Laos with 411 projects worth about US$3.7 billion in Laos, 43 percent of which, or US$1.6 billion, have been disbursed.
Along with detailing the discussion content of the meeting, the articles specified 12 cooperation deals signed during the event.
Pathet Lao, run by the Laos news agency, underscored that the deal between the Vietnamese and Lao governments on investment cooperation to develop Vung Ang port is the most important agreement as it allows Laos, a landlocked country, to access sea trade routes. It commented that the deals will help strengthen and expand partnership between the two countries.
The newspaper also quoted the Lao PM as saying that at the joint press conference with PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc following the meeting he highly values the outcomes of Vietnamese projects in Laos and pledged to create optimal conditions for the Vietnamese investors.
Along with the printed newspapers, many other media agencies such as the national television and radio also gave much space reporting the results of the 40th meeting of the Vietnam-Laos Inter-Governmental Committee.
- Vietnam, China Party leaders exchange New Year greetings
- HCM City leader thanks US veterans for boosting ties with Vietnam
- Cambodia’s friendship order to Vietnamese individuals, organisations
- HCM City, Netherlands boost cooperation in flood prevention
- VUFO leader receives Argentine cultural official
- Defence minister receives Chinese ambassador
- NA leaders hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Chinese Ambassador says goodbye to State leader
- Vietnam attends ADMM Retreat in Singapore
- Vietnam backs establishment of resilient, innovative ASEAN
- Government leader hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam, China review bilateral ties
- Get-together marks 45 years of Vietnam-Australia ties
- Vietnam NA presents gift to Cambodian Senate
- Hanoi hopes to further ties with Mozambique
- Singapore vows to back Vietnam in transforming industries
- Vietnam’s senior officer meets defence ministers of Singapore, China
- Vietnam attends ASEAN meetings in Singapore
- Vietnam places priority on time-honoured friendship with Laos
- Vietnam active at conference of Asian Political Parties in Iran
- Congratulation to new Nepalese Prime Minister
- Thailand, Vietnam look to stronger defence-security cooperation
- ASEAN diplomats offer New Year greetings to Vietnam
- President receives outgoing Mozambican Ambassador
- Equatorial Guinea keen on expanding ties with Vietnam
- International support important to Vietnam’s development
- Congratulation to Bangladesh on founding anniversary of diplomatic ties
- Vietnam’s Friendship Order bestowed upon Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam aspires to bolster stronger cooperation with France
- President offers sympathy over Russian plane accident
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- NA Chairwoman pledges further ties with Myanmar
- Vietnam and Myanmar military leaders meet in Hanoi
- Hungary’s National Day marked in Ho Chi Minh City
- Deputy PM hopes for stronger Vietnam-Nepal cooperation
- Vietnam, Israel optimise cooperation potential
- Vietnam, Cuba share legislative experience
- HCM City, US locality deepen relations
- Singapore Prime Minister to visit Vietnam
- Israeli President’s Vietnam visit to cement bilateral ties
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP