Land fever grips Khanh Hoa provinces
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
In recent months, land fever has gripped the district. There have been increasing transactions as prices jump due to speculation. The talk of the transformation of the district into a special unit has led to a flow of money.
The provincial People’s Committee, however, pointed out that many transactions were illegal and could involve land encroachment and illegal construction.
The province asked Van Ninh District People’s Committee to be especially careful when granting land-use right certificates.
The provincial People’s Committee suggested Van Phong Economic Zone’s Management Board keep close watch on the use of land following approved planning to attract investors.
Vo Hoan Hai, Van Ninh District Party Secretary, was quoted by Dien Dan Doanh Nghiep (Business Forum) online newspaper, as saying that land prices had risen many times in the district because of the speculation. This was coupled with a lack of real information about the proposed unit.
Hai said the district had asked communal authorities to improve land management and communicate with local residents to enhance transparency and prevent speculation.
Meanwhile, land fever has also gripped Phu Quoc Island (southern Kien Giang Province) and Van Don District (northern Quang Ninh Province) which are expected to be developed into special administrative economic units similar to Van Ninh District.
Local authorities have requested individuals and firms to carefully consider land purchases in these areas as the existing planning might be changed when these localities are developed.
- Property market attractive to both eastern, western investors
- Vietnam - strongest gold jewellery market in 2017
- HCM City gets new speciality market
- FMCG forecasted to grow fast during Lunar New Year festivities
- Raging competition on e-commerce market promises to heat further up
- Natural cosmetics are vitalised
- Fuel price hike strains businesses
- Property transactions in Hanoi rise 13.8%
- Many Korean goods to be exempted from tax in Vietnam
- Market records more property sales in January
- As car imports slow, sales of domestically assembled cars go up
- Blockchain to change world real estate market
- Petrol prices remain unchanged ahead of Lunar New Year
- Drug retail market expands with new players
- Starbucks to open in Da Nang this month
- Local e-commerce market now a playing field for Chinese businesses
- Gas price down VND1,667 per kg in the south from February 1
- Vietnam's exports to US face tough time ahead
- Will Thaibev and other brewers remap Vietnam’s beer market?
- iPhone X orders weak globally, but strong in Vietnam
- Opportunities for newcomers
- Garment exports to China show impressive growth
- FMCG market shows positive growth
- Another vibrant year awaits Vietnam’s property market
- Increasing affluence drives Vietnamese cruise market
- Grab makes takeover bid for Uber’s SEA operations, including Vietnam: reports
- Ministry works to stabilise market following Tet
- RON 95 petrol price drops by VND400 per litre
- Price of cashew nuts surges high during Tet
- Vietnamese spend US$18m importing Tet flowers and plants
- EU – major importer of Vietnam bamboo, rattan, sedge products
- Ford to train more women employees in Asian market
- Catfish exports to US decline
- Dairy product companies push to lift milk price cap
- SOEs to divest from banks on positive market outlook
- Smart home gadgets fail to find a mass market
- Tra fish exports to Brazil up 17.2%
- Seafood exports up nearly 8% in first quarter
- Local business imports nearly 1,800 Australian cows
- US remains top export market of Vietnam
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP