Israeli President’s Vietnam visit to cement bilateral ties
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
During the week-long visit, leaders of the countries will discuss measures to promote the bilateral cooperation across fields, while comparing notes on regional and international issues of common concern.
Vietnam and Israel established diplomatic ties on July 12, 1993. The two countries maintained the exchange of visits at all levels.
Trade links has grown stably, meeting the demand of both nations’ markets.
Israel was one of the countries recognising Vietnam’s full market economy. The two sides are negotiating the Vietnam-Israel Free Trade Agreement.
The two-way trade value hit US$1.2 billion last year from only US$68 million in 2005.
Vietnam mainly exported telephones, spare parts, footwear, coffee, cashews, textiles, and aquatic products, while importing machinery, hi-tech equipments and fertilizer.
As of January 2017, Israel had 25 valid projects in Vietnam with a total investment of US$46.37 million, ranking 56th among 116 countries and territories investing in Vietnam.
The Israeli side pledged US$250 million in credit support for Vietnamese enterprises that have business connection with Israeli counterparts.
The two countries also boast opportunities and great potential for cooperation in innovation and creativity, high-tech agriculture, and startup.
They are fostering links in agriculture, focusing on developing dairy cow breeding, and aquaculture. Israel supported the implementation of hi-tech agricultural projects in many localities in Vietnam.
Vietnam and Israel are also looking towards expanding cooperation in science and technology, especially agricultural technology and biotechnology, water treatment, telecommunication, food safety, and health care.
Regarding education and training, Israel helped train many Vietnamese technical and agricultural staff. The Middle East country received over 2,130 Vietnamese trainees to study agriculture and work in its farms over the last nine years.
In recent years, the two sides signed agreements and cooperative mechanisms, including the framework agreement on economic, science, technical, agriculture and trade cooperation in 1996; the agreement on double taxation avoidance and contraband prevention targeting taxes levied on incomes and properties; and the Memorandum of Understanding between the two ministries of Science and Technology on sci-tech research cooperation in 2009.
Vietnam and Israel also inked a Protocol on the establishment of a joint intergovernmental committee in 2013, and a memorandum of understanding on cooperation between their ministries of Foreign Affairs.
- Vietnam, China Party leaders exchange New Year greetings
- HCM City leader thanks US veterans for boosting ties with Vietnam
- Cambodia’s friendship order to Vietnamese individuals, organisations
- HCM City, Netherlands boost cooperation in flood prevention
- VUFO leader receives Argentine cultural official
- Defence minister receives Chinese ambassador
- NA leaders hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Chinese Ambassador says goodbye to State leader
- Vietnam attends ADMM Retreat in Singapore
- Vietnam backs establishment of resilient, innovative ASEAN
- Lao media highlight Vietnam-Laos intergovernmental meeting’s outcomes
- Government leader hosts outgoing Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam, China review bilateral ties
- Get-together marks 45 years of Vietnam-Australia ties
- Vietnam NA presents gift to Cambodian Senate
- Hanoi hopes to further ties with Mozambique
- Singapore vows to back Vietnam in transforming industries
- Vietnam’s senior officer meets defence ministers of Singapore, China
- Vietnam attends ASEAN meetings in Singapore
- Vietnam places priority on time-honoured friendship with Laos
- Congratulation to new Nepalese Prime Minister
- Thailand, Vietnam look to stronger defence-security cooperation
- ASEAN diplomats offer New Year greetings to Vietnam
- President receives outgoing Mozambican Ambassador
- Equatorial Guinea keen on expanding ties with Vietnam
- International support important to Vietnam’s development
- Congratulation to Bangladesh on founding anniversary of diplomatic ties
- Vietnam’s Friendship Order bestowed upon Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam aspires to bolster stronger cooperation with France
- President offers sympathy over Russian plane accident
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- NA Chairwoman pledges further ties with Myanmar
- Vietnam and Myanmar military leaders meet in Hanoi
- Hungary’s National Day marked in Ho Chi Minh City
- Deputy PM hopes for stronger Vietnam-Nepal cooperation
- Vietnam, Israel optimise cooperation potential
- Vietnam, Cuba share legislative experience
- HCM City, US locality deepen relations
- Singapore Prime Minister to visit Vietnam
- Israeli President’s Vietnam visit to cement bilateral ties
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP