VOV.VN - The Republic of Korea (ROK) is the largest foreign investor present in Vietnam with investment capital of US$355.6 million, accounting for 28.3%..
VOV.VN - The Republic of Korea (ROK) is the largest foreign investor present in Vietnam with investment capital of US$355.6 million, accounting for 28.3% of the country’s total foreign direct investment (FDI).
The southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau presented investment licenses to eight projects worth over VND8.3 trillion (US$366 million) at a meeting with businesses on February 23.
The southern province of Dong Nai has licensed eight foreign direct investment (FDI) projects worth US$31.7 million and one domestic project worth VND200 billion (US$8.8 million).
The Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh has announced a list of major projects to call for investments in 2018, most of which are in high technology industry, organic agriculture, processing and technical infrastructure.
The central province of Quang Tri has attracted eight projects in high technology and green agriculture worth over VND160 billion (US$7.02 million), according to the provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
The Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang has called for investments in infrastructure projects in Thanh Loc, Thuan Yen, Xeo To, Tac Cau and Kien Luong II industrial parks (IP) with a total area of 763 hectares.
The northern province of Bac Ninh attracted US$3.5 billion in foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2017, ranking second among provinces and cities across the country.
Vietnam needs more airlines, besides the four current ones, to meet the increasing demand in the aviation market.
VOV.VN - Vietnam’s total newly registered capital and share buying in 2017 has valued at nearly US$36 billion and implemented capital reached nearly US$20 billion. This is record growth for FDI capital in Vietnam in 10 years.
Asian real estate developers have increased their presence in Vietnam, while European and American investors have remained indifferent to the market.
VOV.VN - The Da Nang municipal People’s Committee has granted licences to the East Sea Technology Engineering Electrical Automation Company (ESTEC) to invest in two US$62.2 million projects at Da Nang Hi-Tech Park.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) estimates to earn VND664 billion ($29.25 million) after the auction of Vietnam Sugarcane and Sugar Corporation II JSC (Vinasugar II).
- Eight projects get investment licenses in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Dong Nai draws almost US$156 million in FDI in Jan-Feb
- Tra Vinh calls for investment in major projects
- Quang Tri lures VND160 billion in hi-tech agriculture
- Kien Giang calls for investment in IPs
- Bac Ninh ranks second in FDI attraction in 2017
- Aviation sector opens new opportunities for investment
- 2017- a record year of FDI attraction
- Investors from Europe, US absent from Vietnam real estate market
- Da Nang licenses two major projects worth US$62.2 million
- Japan company proposes building a power plant in Quang Ngai
- Hanoi vows to support RoK firms’ long-term investments
- Cargill Vietnam inaugurates new aqua feed line
- Rules on PPPs relax, helping infrastructure
- Thai group buys more Vinamilk shares
- Vinalines seeks strategic investors in Singapore
- FDI firms praise Vietnam’s reform efforts
- CLMV parliaments share public investment supervising
- US firm plans to invest in electric automobile production
- HCM City sees sharp increase in condo projects
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP