Hue’s Imperial City shines bright in new promo video
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
The Monuments Conservation Center in Hue has released a new video to promote nighttime activities at the Imperial City, a popular destination in Vietnam's ancient former capital.
Starting next month, the attraction will stay open from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Visitors interested in exploring the site at night can do so from April 22 to September 15.
As seen in the video, the centuries-old royal palaces and walls glow as traditional music rings out.
Between April 22 and 28, there will be a 50 percent discount on tickets for those who also visit the site during the daytime, according to the conversation center.
Entrance tickets currently cost VND150,000 ($6.60).
Hue was the seat of the Nguyen Dynasty between 1802 and 1945.
Last year over 2.5 million people visited the Complex of Hue Monuments, an increase of 500,000 against 2015, including 1.4 million foreigners, up 15 percent. The complex also includes a series of tombs and burial sites of the Nguyen royal family.
Thua Thien-Hue Province attracted more than three million tourists last year. It aims to draw 3.5 million tourists this year and more than five million in 2020.
- A million ways to light up for the Lunar New Year
- 11 places for coffee break from Tet party spree
- Localities welcome first foreign tourists of Lunar New Year
- Ringing in the New Year in Saigon pagoda
- Thousands queue for blessings in calligraphy at Vietnam's first university
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux split: statement
- Fireworks light up the sky as Vietnam welcomes Lunar New Year
- Air passengers surge during Tet festival
- Hanoi charges $66 for a peep of Lunar New Year fireworks
- The hard workers behind your glamorous Tet blossoms
- Lunar New Year shines across Asia
- Vietnam vows to attract 15 million foreign travelers in 2018
- Vietnamese farmers' Valentine photos prove carrots are no less romantic than roses
- MOTS expects 48 billion baht in tourism-related revenue during Chinese New Year
- 170-year-old pagoda is popular tourist site in HCM City
- Free entry to Hue imperial relic site during Tet
- Overseas Vietnamese celebrate Lunar New Year thousands miles from home
- Phu Van village harvests flowers for Tet
- Mind the gap: North's 'army of beauties' reveal cultural divide at Winter Olympics
- Two destinations in Vietnam rated among the best places in SEA
- 2017: Vietnam among world’s 10 fastest growing destinations
- Lotus farm-tourism model faces market hurdles in Mekong
- Visitors pour into Can Tho’s entertainment spots
- Mong man turns home into business
- Almost 375,000 tourists visit Hanoi during Tet holidays
- A travel through time: Old photos of Tet in Hanoi ninety years ago
- One day at Muong Culture Space Museum
- Bai Xep, a village full of heroes
- Dogs in bags and boxes: Vietnamese pet owners solve long holiday headache in hilarious ways
- Five savory signature local dishes in Bac Giang province
- Fancy one of the world’s greatest food experiences? Try Hanoi
- Hop-on Hop-off bus service introduced in Hanoi
- CNN screens promotional videos on beauty of Hanoi
- House in Saigon's narrow alley features patterned brick walls
- Three Vietnamese cities named among the most visited in the world
- #TGIF: Go out and unsuck your life this weekend
- Dai Bai Bronze Casting Village
- Exploring Lai Chau cuisine
- Hue’s Imperial City shines bright in new promo video
- Tourism growth is not just about numbers
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP