HCM City hospitals open for Tet
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
The department has told doctors and other health staff to prepare medicine, materials and equipment to deal with any outbreak during the holiday.
Hospitals at the grassroots level, which do not have capacity to treat severely ill patients, should provide first aid and then transfer patients to appropriate hospitals.
Medical facilities have also been told to prepare for cases of acute pneumonia or stroke among seniors and respiratory ailments and disease among children.
City officials and all medical staff should provide thoughtful care to their inpatients during the Tet holiday, the department urged.
Tang Chi Thuong, the department’s deputy head, said the city’s Emergency Aid Centre and its 22 satellite stations throughout the city as well as outlying districts were prepared for Tet.
Hospitals such as the Paediatrics Hospital 1 and 2, Oncology Hospital and others have opened satellite health clinics at many other hospitals in the city to reduce patient overcrowding.
In response to the requirement, Dr Nguyen Thanh Hung, director of Paediatrics Hospital 1, said that a sufficient number of doctors and other health staff were ready for emergency aid before, during and after the holiday period.
At least 200 doctors, nurses and other health staff will be working each shift at the hospital, Hung told Vietnam News Agency.
The Paediatrics Hospital 1 admits 1,000 inpatients and 700 to 1,000 outpatients every day.
Dr Nguyen Truong Son, director of Cho Ray Hospital, said the hospital has completed preparations for the holiday and made a plan to deal with patient overcrowding.
Every hospital department has drawn up plans for “red alert” emergency aid and “gold intervention”, which calls for urgent surgery. It has also ensured that emergency surgery can be performed within a proper amount of time.
The hospital’s Blood Transfusion Centre has stored 7,000 units of blood for emergency treatment and will provide blood to other hospitals in the southeastern region.
The HCM City Hospital of Hematology and Blood Transfusion has stored 12,000 units of blood for use at all city hospitals during Tet.
Tran Thi To Nhu, head of the city’s Humanitarian Blood Donation Centre, said the centre has a sufficient amount of blood stored for the holiday, and there will be no shortages of rare types of blood.
Huynh Van Hieu, head of the HCM City Red Journey Club, which encourages blood donations, said that its 50 members and volunteers would be available to donate blood during the holiday, if needed.
- Binh Duong: firms need over 20,000 labourers in early 2018
- Blood donation campaign opens in Hanoi
- Three Chinese men detained for using fake ATM cards
- Vietnam's corruption ranking improves amid global stagnation: survey
- Sediment loss in Mekong River killing southern delta
- Hailstorms destroy hundreds of houses in Nghe An
- Over 96 percent of workers in Da Nang return to work after Tet
- Swiss university holds seminar on Vietnam’s economy
- The students working through Tet
- VFF leader highly evaluates role of member organisations
- US$61.6 million spent to help disadvantaged people enjoy Tet
- Gov’t offices to trim 4,000 staff this year
- Vietnam works to stop illegal fishing
- Vietnamese students in Moscow celebrate Tet
- VN students need counseling: psychologists
- Hanoi sets up team to inspect apartments
- Ministry vows to improve management of festivals
- Vietnam beats US in new 4G speed survey, ranks second in SEA
- North Vietnam set for new cold spell
- Da Nang to roll out 6 new bus routes
- Lao drug trafficker arrested
- New hospital opens to serve IP workers in Vinh Long
- Hai Duong’s Mo Trach village of doctoral laureates honoured
- Wrongdoings in PetroVietnam’s investment in Ocean Bank to be tried next month
- VFF leader pledges to promote leaning society
- Thua Thien-Hue shifts to biodegradable seedling bags
- Made-in-Vietnam medicine use on the rise
- HCM City looks to IT for better administration
- Plenty of job openings in HCM City
- Dak Nong keeps wary eye on forests to prevent dry season fires
- President urges better public health care
- Vietnam, Laos youth unions forge stronger ties
- OceanBank case sent back for further investigation
- Teacher and retention recruitment crisis
- Giant dogs to take over Saigon flower street in celebration of Lunar New Year
- Hanoi pilots software to manage public car parks
- Jelly cubes pose choking risk in young children
- Binh Dinh to spend VND392 billion on UXO clearance
- Conference gathers int’l scientists to address pollution
- Binh Thuan cracks down on illegal sand mining
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP