HCM City gets new speciality market
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
There are 100 exhibitors, including start-up businesses, craft village cooperatives, and youth start-up clubs from many provinces and cities, including from the northern mountains, and businesses with Vietnamese High Quality Goods certification.
The fair focuses on safe vegetables and fruits with all having clear origins and meeting quality and hygiene and food safety standards.
Also on display are garment, dairy, footwear and frozen seafood products.
Start-ups from mountainous provinces have brought many speciality farm products like Cao Phong orange, daisy tea, Ham Yen orange, Tay ethnic minority sticky rice and sausage, bath soaps, artichoke jelly, essential oil, Dao ethnic milk bath.
Businesses from An Giang, Ben Tre, Dong Thap, Vinh Long, Lam Dong, NinhThuan and other provinces have local specialities like soft-dried dragon fruit and mango.
Visitors can join hands with Ben Tre province artisans to make sticky rice cakes packed in coconut leaves, cylindrical sticky rice cakes and small pyramidal glutinous rice cakes, and meet celebrities including actors and singers who are ambassadors of Vietnamese goods.
The event also features daily programmes like creating fruit trays, carving fruits and vegetables based on the theme of spring, music shows, lucky draws, and attractive promotions.
Organised by the Business Association of High Quality Vietnamese Goods and Business Studies and Assistance Centre (BSA), the event, which will go on until February 13, seeks to help farmers, start-ups, co-operatives and businesses using green, clean and safe technologies and producing local specialities introduce their products to HCM City customers.
At the opening ceremony, the organisers gave gifts to 30 poor families in District 11 and 30 outstanding coaches and athletes at the stadium.
The event is a Tet edition of the Green and Nice Market that has been organised by the BSA for nearly two years at 135A and 163 Pasteur in District 3 on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Raging competition on e-commerce market promises to heat further up
- Natural cosmetics are vitalised
- Fuel price hike strains businesses
- Property transactions in Hanoi rise 13.8%
- Many Korean goods to be exempted from tax in Vietnam
- Market records more property sales in January
- As car imports slow, sales of domestically assembled cars go up
- Blockchain to change world real estate market
- Petrol prices remain unchanged ahead of Lunar New Year
- Land fever grips Khanh Hoa provinces
- Drug retail market expands with new players
- Starbucks to open in Da Nang this month
- Local e-commerce market now a playing field for Chinese businesses
- Gas price down VND1,667 per kg in the south from February 1
- Vietnam's exports to US face tough time ahead
- Will Thaibev and other brewers remap Vietnam’s beer market?
- iPhone X orders weak globally, but strong in Vietnam
- Pre-Tet demand drives industrial production index up
- High rentals likely to push up Tet flower prices
- Price hikes in almost commodities fuel January’s CPI growth
- Another vibrant year awaits Vietnam’s property market
- Increasing affluence drives Vietnamese cruise market
- Grab makes takeover bid for Uber’s SEA operations, including Vietnam: reports
- Ministry works to stabilise market following Tet
- RON 95 petrol price drops by VND400 per litre
- Price of cashew nuts surges high during Tet
- Vietnamese spend US$18m importing Tet flowers and plants
- Trade counselors to talk with southern local government officials and businesses
- More than 100 shops open in Hanoi on the first day of Tet
- Supermarkets in HCM City gear up for Lunar New Year
- EU – major importer of Vietnam bamboo, rattan, sedge products
- Ford to train more women employees in Asian market
- Catfish exports to US decline
- Dairy product companies push to lift milk price cap
- SOEs to divest from banks on positive market outlook
- Smart home gadgets fail to find a mass market
- Tra fish exports to Brazil up 17.2%
- Seafood exports up nearly 8% in first quarter
- Local business imports nearly 1,800 Australian cows
- US remains top export market of Vietnam
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP