Teachers in the mountainous areas of Quang Tri Province visit every household to persuade pupils to go to school after Tet Holiday, and this..
Teachers in the mountainous areas of Quang Tri Province visit every household to persuade pupils to go to school after Tet Holiday, and this year, they are also giving out lucky money as motivation and support.
VietNamNet Bridge - For Vietnamese, Tet is the time for family reunions. Those who earn their living far away from their families usually return home to celebrate Tet, but many students cannot.
Vietnamese children are entering puberty sooner than their grandparents and need counseling about various sensitive matters. Some of the cases that have recently occurred include:
The government targets to provide vocational training to 2.2 million people in 2018 to meet the increasing demand for human resources, according to the Directorate of Vocational Education under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
There will be more than 40,260 redundant teachers when the new national curriculum for general education is implemented from 2019, according to the Ministry of Education and Training.
Since its establishment in 1982, no female teacher has worked at a primary school in the central province of Nghe An because the working conditions are very difficult.
Matthias Paetzold, the world’s leading professor in wireless modeling, visits Vietnam every year to give lectures at the Hanoi University of Science & Technology.
Warning about the high proportion of Vietnamese children having mental health problems, experts have urged new consultancy activities at school and better care of children at home.
Mai Sen Bistro on Nguyen Van Lac Street, HCM City, is more than just a good restaurant that offers European and Asian dishes.
Vietnam has had a remarkably high number of post-graduates in the recent years. However, scientific research projects, which are considered the soul of universities in their quest to produce new knowledge for the world,
Nguyen Duc Linh, who has an engineer’s degree in computer science and embedded systems, and his teammates have designed software for self-propelled cars.
VietNamNet Bridge - Healthy and high-quality chickens can be bred in a smart henhouse created by three university students.
- The students working through Tet
- VN students need counseling: psychologists
- Government targets vocational training for 2.2m people
- National reforms make teachers redundant
- Male teachers stay the course on a difficult road
- Norwegian professor of wireless modeling gives free lectures in Vietnam
- 8-29% of youth have mental health problems, 2-3% commit suicide: report
- Vietnamese youth clamour for training
- Vietnam PhD holders produce little quality research
- Young engineer develops software for self-propelled vehicles
- Vocational training drains State budget
- Education Ministry plan to send uni grads as guest workers unrealistic, experts say
- Why do so many uni grads remain unemployed?
- Children’s voices must be heard
- HCM City child abuse claim under investigation
- A small gesture, a life-changing experience
- STEM education can succeed at schools with poor conditions
- STEM education experiencing growing pains in Vietnam
- HCM City urges education investment
- New Zealand Education Fair to open in HCMC, Hanoi this month
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP