Australia will cut 90% of import tariff lines in 2018 and 100% of them in 2020 under the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA)..
Australia will cut 90% of import tariff lines in 2018 and 100% of them in 2020 under the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA) roadmap, said the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT).
The Government and the State Securities Commission plan to carry out some key measures to develop the stock market in a rapid and effective but safe manner, Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung has said.
The central bank has required lenders to strictly comply with legal regulations on protecting and combating violations in the monetary and banking fields.
The real estate market is often full of grand visions of luxurious urban areas. However, industry experts say real opportunities often lie in the affordable segment that reaches more homebuyers.
VOV.VN - The Republic of Korea (ROK) is the largest foreign investor present in Vietnam with investment capital of US$355.6 million, accounting for 28.3% of the country’s total foreign direct investment (FDI).
The southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau presented investment licenses to eight projects worth over VND8.3 trillion (US$366 million) at a meeting with businesses on February 23.
The news comes before Germany rules on whether cities can implement driving bans that could lower the resale value of up to 15 million vehicles in Europe's largest car market.
VOV.VN - Despite receiving huge imports of materials from China, Vietnam’s exports of textiles and garments to the vast market have consistently increased over recent years, rising from US$2.7 billion in 2016 up to around US$3.2 billion in 2017, and this growth pattern is expected to continue this year.
The southern province of Dong Nai has licensed eight foreign direct investment (FDI) projects worth US$31.7 million and one domestic project worth VND200 billion (US$8.8 million).
The Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh has announced a list of major projects to call for investments in 2018, most of which are in high technology industry, organic agriculture, processing and technical infrastructure.
Export turnover of agro-forestry-aquatic products in February 2018 was estimated at US$2.6 billion, raising the total value in the first two months of 2018 to US$6.1 billion, up 30.2% against the same period last year.
Vietnam’s squid and octopus exports to the US reached US$9.7 million last year, up 94.7% from 2016, reported the Vietnam Association of Seafood Producers and Exporters (VASEP).
- Stock market targets safe growth
- Vietnamese lenders to take more security measures after banker steals $10 mln from customer
- Opportunities for newcomers
- ROK at forefront of foreign investors in Vietnam
- Eight projects get investment licenses in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- In shift, Germany now eyes limited bans on diesel cars: report
- Garment exports to China show impressive growth
- Dong Nai draws almost US$156 million in FDI in Jan-Feb
- Tra Vinh calls for investment in major projects
- Agro-forestry-fishery exports exceed US$6 bln in first two months
- Is it a good time for Vietnam to raise value added tax?
- Dudoff Kitchen Art opens showroom in Vietnam
- Malaysia leading social media marketing company expansion to Vietnam
- EU – major importer of Vietnam bamboo, rattan, sedge products
- Vietnam's super-rich population is growing faster than anywhere else
- Uber plans to raise fares in Saigon to 'support' drivers
- Bright prospects for steel firms despite challenges
- Japanese firm wants to join Vietnam’s tea industry
- Development fund offers financial aid to SMEs
- Annual packaging industry exhibition this month
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP