US Ambassador to Vietnam Daniel J.Kritenbrink has affirmed that the US wants to strengthen defence cooperation with Vietnam, particularly in the settlement of post-war..
US Ambassador to Vietnam Daniel J.Kritenbrink has affirmed that the US wants to strengthen defence cooperation with Vietnam, particularly in the settlement of post-war consequences to enhance mutual trust and understanding.
With 300,000 people, the Vietnamese people community in Australia has made significant contributions to the strong bond between the two countries, experts said.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on February 23 sent a message of congratulation to the new Nepalese Prime Minister K. P. Sharma Oli.
VOV.VN - Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister of Thailand Prawit Wongsuwan has affirmed his nation's readiness to continue working closely with Vietnam in national defence-security.
VOV.VN - Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong hosted a meeting in Hanoi on February 23 with ambassadors and diplomatic representatives from nine ASEAN countries who came to extend New Year greetings to Vietnam.
Vietnam considers Mozambique a loyal friend and priority partner in Africa, President Tran Dai Quang told outgoing Mozambican Ambassador to Vietnam Gamiliel Sepul Veda Joao Munguambe during a reception in Hanoi on February 23.
Vietnamese Ambassador to Equatorial Guinea Nguyen Manh Cuong has presented his credentials to President of the host country Obiang Nguema Mbasogo who affirmed his country is interested in expanding ties with Vietnam.
VOV.VN - International support is of great importance to Vietnam’s national liberation struggle and development.
VOV.VN - President Tran Dai Quang has sent a congratulatory message to his Bangladeshi counterpart Mohammad Abdul Hamid on the occasion of the 45th founding anniversary of diplomatic relations (February 11) between the two nations.
VOV.VN - Deputy Foreign Minister Le Hoai Trung on February 12 awarded Friendship Order, a noble distinction of the Vietnamese State, to Chinese Ambassador to Vietnam Hong Xiaoyong in Hanoi.
VOV.VN - Vietnam appreciates Vietnam’s standing and role France in Europe, Asia and around the world and wishes to further enhance the friendship and cooperation with France in the coming time, Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong said at a February 12 reception for French Ambassador Bertrand Lortholary in Hanoi.
President Tran Dai Quang on February 12 sent a message of sympathy to Russian President V. Putin over the airplane accident in Russia on February 11.
- Vietnamese expats contribute to thriving Vietnam-Australia ties
- Congratulation to new Nepalese Prime Minister
- Thailand, Vietnam look to stronger defence-security cooperation
- ASEAN diplomats offer New Year greetings to Vietnam
- President receives outgoing Mozambican Ambassador
- Equatorial Guinea keen on expanding ties with Vietnam
- International support important to Vietnam’s development
- Congratulation to Bangladesh on founding anniversary of diplomatic ties
- Vietnam’s Friendship Order bestowed upon Chinese Ambassador
- Vietnam aspires to bolster stronger cooperation with France
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- NA Chairwoman pledges further ties with Myanmar
- Vietnam and Myanmar military leaders meet in Hanoi
- Hungary’s National Day marked in Ho Chi Minh City
- Deputy PM hopes for stronger Vietnam-Nepal cooperation
- Vietnam, Israel optimise cooperation potential
- Vietnam, Cuba share legislative experience
- HCM City, US locality deepen relations
- Singapore Prime Minister to visit Vietnam
- Israeli President’s Vietnam visit to cement bilateral ties
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP