VOV.VN - During the early days of the new lunar year, Vietnamese people often visit a pagoda to pray for good luck and happiness...
VOV.VN - During the early days of the new lunar year, Vietnamese people often visit a pagoda to pray for good luck and happiness. These days, temples and pagodas are filled with crowds of pilgrims.
Northern Hai Duong province on February 23 hosted a “khai but” ceremony, a Vietnamese tradition of starting a piece of calligraphy or drawing to celebrate the New Year, at a temple dedicated to the nation’s renowned teacher Chu Van An, in Chi Linh township.
A system of inscriptions carved on the cliff at Kinh Chu Cave in the northern province of Hai Duong’s Kinh Mon district was recognised as a national treasure at a ceremony held in the locality on February 23.
The Long Tong (going to the field) Festival began in Chiem Hoa district of the northern mountainous province of Tuyen Quang on February 23.
The 16th Vietnam Poetry Day is scheduled to take place from February 27 to March 2 in Hanoi with a wide range of activities, said poet Huu Thinh, Chairman of the Vietnam Writers Association.
VOV.VN - The Da Nang City People’s Committee has announced its plans to organize the Danang International Fireworks Festival (DIFF), which is set to take place from April 30 to June 30.
A spring festival highlighting ethnic culture in the Central Highlands province of Gia Lai took place at the provincial museum on February 23 with the participation of over 100 artisans.
The central province of Thua Thien-Hue has held a wrestling bout as a recreation event during the new lunar year.
Many people flock to Chu Văn An Temple in Thanh Liet Commune, Thanh Tri District every year to attend the new-year writing festival.
Vietnamese people in the Czech Republic are seeking ways to preserve the collection of books and documents about Vietnam left by late Czech linguistic professor Ivo Vasilijev, an expert on Vietnamese studies and a good friend of Vietnam.
The capital city of Hanoi will organise a dragon boat racing festival for the first time from 10:00 to 15:00 on February 24.
A festival dedicated to Mother Au Co – the legendary mother of Vietnam – opened in Hien Luong commune of Ha Hoa district, the northern province of Phu Tho, on February 22 (or the seventh day of the first month of the Year of the Dog).
- Khai but ceremony held to remember renowned teacher
- Hai Duong: Inscriptions carved on cliff recognised as national treasure
- Tay minority in Tuyen Quang celebrates Long Tong festival
- Vietnam Poetry Day 2018 to feature various activities
- Fireworks festival set to light up Danang skies for 2 months
- Over 100 artisans join Gia Lai ethnic festival
- Thua Thien-Hue holds wrestling bout to warm up new year
- Words of wisdom written for successful year
- Vietnamese in Czech Republic seek ways to preserve Vasiljev’s heritage
- Hanoi to host first dragon boat racing festival
- New project to promote lotus tea in Hanoi
- Korean stars to join Korea-Vietnam Food & Culture Festival 2017
- Autistic artists display rich souls in painting
- Thua Thien – Hue VBS convenes 7th congress
- Int’l Women’s Day best wishes from Kong stars
- Vietnamese water puppetry grows in stature
- Local designer returns to Amazon Fashion Week Tokyo
- Buddhist festival kicks off in Dien Bien
- Art appreciation workshop opens in Hanoi on Mar. 21
- First ever Hanoi Mardi Gras Festival to cheer up LGBT communities
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP