AkzoNobel expands sustainable community footprint in Vietnam
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
The “Fresco for the Future” project is a profound humanitarian activity that attracts the participation of professional artists and passionate young artists to paint 30 frescoes in impressive 3D style with a variety of themes, showing the special features of local culture.
The success of the project will also contribute to promoting local tourism, bring colour and new experiences for community based tourism by harmonising the preservation of the local cultural heritage with more modern waves in art and living.
“The “Fresco for the Future” project is a unique initiative which not only helps to freshen up the appearance of Canh Duong fishing village, but also contributes to boosting the local economy because Canh Duong is a land with nearly 400 years of history and features many interesting sights with distinct local culture, such as the Whale Temple and the Ancestral House,” said Nguyen Viet Dung, director of GIUN9 Art Center.
“The great contribution of AkzoNobel inspires artists to create colourful and lively frescoes for Canh Duong fishing village.”
In accompanying the project, AkzoNobel Vietnam has sponsored premium exterior paint products, such as Dulux Weathershield that helps the painters create vibrant frescoes. Dulux Weathershield is an outstanding paint line that not only helps beautify the wall but also provide optimal protection against harsh weather conditions.
“Taking such an integral part in “Fresco for the Future” clearly demonstrates AkzoNobel’s commitment and efforts to provide optimal solutions for human well-being as well as work towards the sustainable development of the community,” said Pamela Phua, general manager of AkzoNobel Paint Vietnam.
With the key message of jointly protecting Vietnam’s sea and islands told through frescoes, the “Fresco in the Future” project will help transform Canh Duong, a village devastated by natural disasters, into a colourful paradise to attract domestic and international visitors.
Promoting sustainable community values, AkzoNobel will continue to work with Vietnamese organisations to bring more practical and meaningful projects that will make people’s lives more livable and inspiring.
At present, the artists have completed more than 20 lively frescoes and are working to accomplish the rest. The project is set to be completed by early next month.
- ASEAN diplomats offer New Year greetings to Vietnam
- Gotu Kola plant earns Hue farmers a decent life
- President receives outgoing Mozambican Ambassador
- T&T gunning for strategic ownership in Vinafood 2
- PTSC to make $57 million investment aboard
- Creador to invest additional US$100 million in Vietnamese M&A deals
- Vietnam to encourage informal sector to pay tax
- Equatorial Guinea keen on expanding ties with Vietnam
- Gia Lai farmers struggle to find higher prices for VietGap coffee
- Dong Nai-based firms keep stable activities after Tet
- VinaCapital buys BSR and PV Power shares for US$45 million
- Fees, retail services to be banks’ main income
- China outstrips US to become Vietnam’s largest export market
- Site clearance for Long Thanh airport needs nearly VND23 trillion
- PM requires Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park to form startup ecosystem
- PM lauds Vietinbank, Vietcombank’s business results last year
- Viglacera builds Dong Van IV IP’s infrastructure
- Deputy PM directs improving SOEs’ efficiency
- PM lauds workers’ contributions to national development
- EVN resolved to ensure electricity supply
- 2018, pivotal year for start-up nation building
- Viettel to officially launch Mytel in first quarter
- Vietnamese expats contribute to thriving Vietnam-Australia ties
- Gold sellers prepare for Caishen Day annual rush
- Congratulation to new Nepalese Prime Minister
- Protecting denouncers of Party members’ degradation a must
- Vietnam attends OECD ministerial conference on SMEs in Mexico
- HCM City to pay interest for hi-tech farms
- Australian businesses to research on Vietnam shrimp production chain
- Major infrastructure works begin in new year
- Japanese Emperor’s Vietnam visit lifts up bilateral relations
- Government to establish agency to manage State assets
- Remittances to HCM City hit US$3.3 billion
- Vinamilk eyes US$2.24 billion in revenue in 2017
- Japanese firms seek partners in Dong Nai province
- President requests absolute security for APEC 2017 events
- Agroviet 2017 to gather 300 firms
- Workshop spotlights sustainable seaweed cultivation
- Quang Ninh: cross-border trade flourishes
- MoIT: Production improves, trade unbalanced
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP