Agro-forestry-fishery exports exceed US$3 billion in January
Đăng bởi viexpress.org
According to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, export value of major farm produce hit US$1.68 billion, a year-on-year rise of 34.1%.
Meanwhile, revenue from aquatic and forestry product shipments reached US$560 million and US$745 million, respective increases of 15.6% and 18.5%.
In the month, Vietnam exported about 524,000 tonnes of rice worth US$249 million, up 56.5% in volume and 74.2% in value over the corresponding time in 2017. In the year, the rice export price averaged US$451.9 per tonne, up 0.7% compared with 2016.
The country also earned US$338 million from selling 173,000 tonnes of coffee in the month, increases of 24% in volume and 7% in value.
Rubber exports saw the sharpest rise with volume up 94.5% to 181,000 tonnes and value up 14% to US$204 million.
Cashew nut exports stood at 25,000 tonnes, bringing home US$256 million, up 39.9% in volume and 56.5% in value.
During January, vegetable and fruit exports were estimated at US$321 million, a rise of nearly 37% year-on-year.
Despite a hike of 59% in volume to 13,000 tonnes, pepper export value dropped nearly 9% to only US$56 million.
The ministry said agro-forestry-fishery imports in January were estimated at US$2.78 billion, a year-on-year increase of 48.1%.
- Positive signs promise good year for rice export
- Vietnam's paper imports up last year
- Hanoi’s export value up 24% in January
- Conference promotes Cuba trade
- Cashew sector earns low profits in global value chain
- US tariffs to wash out local imports
- Tien Giang earns US$220 million in January’s exports
- Vietnam, RoK look towards US$100 bln trade by 2020
- Vietnam’s rice export to enjoy prosperous year in 2018
- Rice export surges 74.2% in January
- Ministry seeks to gain US$40 billion from agro-forestry-fishery exports
- European food brands hungry for business in Vietnam
- Thousands of Japanese goods to enjoy zero percent tariff in 2018
- January trade value surges year on year
- Petrol imports climb 3.5% in January
- Dong Nai’s export turnover enjoys surge in January
- Post harvest losses hinder Vietnam’s exports
- Commercial arbitration improves dispute resolution
- Ministry clarifies decree on imported autos
- Demand for beef up in Vietnam
- Agro-forestry-fishery exports exceed US$6 bln in first two months
- Vietnam’s squid and octopus exports to US surge
- Vietnam’s export turnover to expand 8-10 pct in 2018
- Vietnamese exporters start to add value
- Avenues of opportunity for Vietnamese exports to US
- Exports of tra fish to UK increase
- Vietnam boosts trade ties with strategic partners
- Agriculture industry aims for US$40 billion export target
- Vietnam eyes US$21 billion in cultivation exports in 2018
- Numerous challenges facing Vietnam’s exports in 2018
- Bright prospects for steel firms despite challenges
- Japanese firm wants to join Vietnam’s tea industry
- Development fund offers financial aid to SMEs
- Annual packaging industry exhibition this month
- Long road ahead for entrepreneurs
- Second Vietnam motor show to be held in Hanoi
- Vietbuild 2017 kicks off in Hanoi
- Airlines face turbulent airport charge hikes in Vietnam
- Son La mangoes irradiated for export to Australia
- Energy labels made compulsory for certain equipment, vehicles
- Sen tắm nóng lạnh K-S370
- Vòi rửa lavabo nóng lạnh K-L370
- Vòi lavabo nóng lạnh K-L360
- Vòi sen nóng lạnh K-S350
- Bếp gas Malloca AS930B
- Bếp gas Malloca GHG 732A
- Bếp gas Malloca AS-9102G New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9103B New
- Bếp gas Malloca AS9102B New
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử Pentax ETH-302
- Máy kinh vĩ điện tử SOKKIA DT 510S
- Máy thủy bình laser Sincon SL-222
- Máy Thủy Bình Laser FUKUDA EK 453DP